10-month Nondual Training, 2015
The three 4-day workshops will be held in Australasia
The Natural Awakening: Advanced Nondual Training is designed for people who wish to expand and refine their capacity to offer nondual awareness as a component of their teaching, coaching or psychotherapy with individuals or groups.
The Natural Awakening: Advanced Nondual Training is based on the synthesis of Asian nondual approaches that has been developed by Peter Fenner. Peter’s approach has been refined and tested over 40 years by thousand of people in workshops, courses and retreats.
His synthesis draws on the most powerful aspects of traditions such Madhyamika, Dzogchen, Mahamudra, Zen and Advaita. These are woven into a form of space creation and facilitation that is refined, minimalist, smooth, and very efficient in the delivery of the pure nondual contentless transmission in an interactive group setting.
A dynamic learning environment
The Training is unique in bringing together people from diverse nondual traditions and lineages. Together we create a synergistic dynamic that radically enhances everyone’s capacity to embody and share nondual awareness within their clients, communities and beyond. The framework for the Training is based on the form of nondual transmission that has been developed by Peter. This framework provides a model and set of distinctions for discerning the subtleties of nondual transmission. The framework is elaborated in a book prepared for the Training.
The Training is not limited to this framework. You will share and demonstrate your own experiments and learning with others in the Training. You will refine your capacity for nondual transmission through fieldwork in which you share nondual awareness through dialogs and contemplation with people outside of the Training. You will learn through your own active engagement and focused feedback from Peter and other participants. The Training is thoroughly experiential. Together we create a depth of immersion in nondual transmission that is unparalleled.
This Training is for
- Therapists and mental health professionals who want to explore the contribution of nonduality in individual therapy and group work.
- People who have a solid grounding in a nondual spiritual approach such as Dzogchen, Zen or Advaita and are ready to share their wisdom with others.
- Meditation teachers who wish to introduce a nondual dimension into their practical guidance and dharma discussions.
- People who give satsang who wish to enhance their capacity to share nondual awareness and expand the reach of their transmission.
- Graduates of the 9 month Radiant Mind course who wish to facilitate practice groups based on Radiant Mind resources.
Structure of the Training
The Nondual Training is built on:
- Three four-day workshops, one at the beginning, one in the middle, and another at the completion of the program.
- A comprehensive Training Manual.
- Four individual coaching sessions with Peter Fenner.
- 10 teleconferences with Peter Fenner and other participants and the possibility to witness other any Nondual Training conference silently.
- Teleconferences with guest presenters. In 2011-2012, we will welcome: Rupert Spira, Florian Schlosser, Jean-Marc Mantel, Michael Neill.
- 12 Nondual Coaching Lab phone sessions.
- A vital and supportive Training Community.
- Explorations and Practices send each month.
- Practicing the Training materials in your own environment: the Fieldwork. Optional coaching is offered to participants who need support in establishing a practice group.
AU$3700 – Early bird
AU$4100 – Full fee
Enroll with a colleague or partner and you will both receive a AU$400 reimbursement at the beginning of the program. Discount only. Please enter the name of your colleague in the Registration Form. This discount is limited to one colleague.
Beginning Workshop: TBA
Middle Workshop: TBA
Completing Workshop: TBA