Resting in Unconditioned Awareness: Recorded interview by Tami Simon from Sounds True
The interview includes a discussion of the three dimensions that can be considered when we look at our capacity to rest in unconditioned awareness, and the difference between a causal path and a results-oriented path in spirituality. (56 minutes). Click here to listen to or download the recording.
Totally fulfilled without needing to change anything: Peter Fenner’s Interview with Elese Coit (April 23, 2010)
In this interview Peter and Elese explore ‘Radiant Mind’ - unconditioned awareness in which nothing is needed and nothing needs to be taken away. Peter describes how to be in the ‘experience of unconditioned awareness’ which allows painful thoughts and feelings to dissolve. This interview is a great first point of call for anyone interested in Radiant Mind. (55:29) Stream.
You can read more about the interview on Elese Coit’s website, elesecoit.com.
Entering into Natural Meditation: Peter Fenner’s Interview with Vince Horn of Buddhist Geeks (July 6, 2009)
Courtesy of the Buddhist Geeks Audio Show
In this interview Peter speaks about the various aspects of his teaching, from a type of deconstructive inquiry based on dialoguing, to the formless “practice” of natural meditation. (24:23) Stream.
Peter Fenner’s Interview with Jordan Gruber of Enlightenment.com (March 10, 2005)
Courtesy of www.enlightenment.com
- What is the unconditioned mind? (4:08) Stream
- Why engage in practice through the Radiant Mind Course if the unconditioned mind is already available? (6:13) Stream.
- Are people in the United States more difficult to work with than people in other parts of the world? (5:34) Stream.
- Discussion about how the course gives people opportunities to experience the unconditioned mind. (2:59) Stream.
- Questions about Peter’s approach to teaching people and the Radiant Mind Course structure. (5:09) Stream.
- How does someone know they are experiencing nondual awareness? (4:38) Stream.
Radiant Mind Intro Telecalls
You may want to fast forward the first few minutes of each recording, as callers are coming onto the call.
April 7th, 2010 with Shayla Wright (1:17) Download
Jan 17, 2010 with Peter Fenner (1:01) Download
June 23rd, 2009 with Peter Fenner (1:09) Download
June 2nd, 2009 with Shayla Wright (1:07) Download
May 27th, 2009 with Peter Fenner (1:17) Download
Connect with Us
Whether it is called enlightenment, pure awareness, or "unconditioned awareness," there exists an awakened state of pure liberation that is at the heart of every contemplative tradition. According to Peter Fenner, this experience of boundless consciousness does not have to exist separately from our day-to-day, "conditioned" existence...